Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Neighbor Project

Some of you may know that I'm working on being a better neighbor. So far, I have given a pan of brownies to 2 different neighbors. Okay, it was two separate pans of brownies. Now those neighbors think I'm awesome. ;D

There are only 5 more families on my street to go. It's a good thing that a WalMart bag of brownie mix is only 86 cents! Who knew that it only cost approximately 86 cents per house to become a better neighbor?

I've always thought it would be so fun to have a big cookout in front of the house. We could put our grill in the driveway. The other families in our cul-de-sac could grill out front or use our grill. I could put our picnic table in the front yard plus all of our lawn chairs. We could have a big fun neighborhood party.

Do you know what my husband would think about this idea? He would HATE it. To him, that would be pure torture.

I guess opposites really do attract.

No comments: